Right Brain Business Plan Online
Facilitated by Karen Friedland
RIGHT BRAIN BUSINESS PLAN ONLINE PROGRAM with KAREN FRIEDLAND
The Right-Brain Business Plan® Online Program with Karen Friedland
Hey Artists & Creatives!
Does the thought of writing a business plan make you cringe? But you know you need a roadmap for your success?
Your creativity can lead the way!
WHETHER YOU’RE A BUDDING BUSINESS OWNER OR A SEASONED ENTREPRENEUR…
You know how important it is to have clear goals and an action plan to achieve them. But traditional, left-brain tactics leave you overwhelmed, uninspired, and just plain stuck.
What if business planning could be fun colorful, AND effective?
As a licensed Right-Brain Business Plan® facilitator, I’ll share with you an empowering, intuitive, and accessible entrepreneur approach based on my mentor Jennifer Lee’s best-selling book that has helped tens of thousands of creatives like you launch and grow their business.
Join me for my Right-Brain Business Plan® online group starting OCTOBER 1. You’ll roll-up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy.
Finally get that business plan done AND set the stage for your best year yet as a creative entrepreneur! Won’t you join us?
This course is perfect for
⭐︎ REIKI PRACTIONERS
⭐︎ MASSAGE THERAPISTS
⭐︎ LIFE COACHES
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for you when…
You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on nextyear's taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
You've tried to do a business plan the "traditional way" and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
You can't stand spreadsheets
Numbers numb you out
AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same
intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this intensive program:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish like a full-fledged entrepreneur
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Guidance and insight… to help you finally complete your plan
"Going through the whole process and leaving with concrete steps and a plan to achieve them were the most valuable part of the workshop. I’d recommend it to my friends as a good way to further develop ideas and make you identify and own your plan/vision/ideas/dreams/goals. [Karen is] an inspiration, in the right place and time for me. Thanks so much for your inspiration and wisdom!"
Get started now!
“If you don’t have a plan for your business, you need one. If you want to have fun learning how to develop a plan, take this course. This course takes the ‘scare factor’ out of creating a business plan.!”
By the end of this program, you will have experienced how to:
*Clarify your business values and vision
*Paint a picture of your business landscape
*Determine what products and services you'll offer
*Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd
*Identify who your perfect customers are and how you'll reach them
*Set and manage money goals that honor your values and align with your life
*Select your circle of support to help you get the work done
*Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life
- Module 1: Intro and Crafting Your Business Vision and Values
- Module 2: Painting the Picture of Your Business Landscape
- Module 3: Getting the Word Out with Marketing: Find and connect with your perfect customers
- Module 4: Managing the Moola – Color by Numbers: Develop a financial plan with fun and flair
- Module 5: Corralling Your Creative Cohorts: You don’t have to go it alone
- Module 6: Action Planning: Make your plan real with goals, strategies, and action steps
- Module 7: Weaving It All Together: Put the finishing touches on your Right-Brain Business Plan (including tailoring your plan to suit the suits, if you need a more traditional format for a loan or investment)
- Module 8: Celebration and Completion: Set the stage for continued success and sparkles
SIGN UP NOW!
Isn't it time to take control of your business to make this your best year yet?
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW
Seats are limited
$297 EARLY BIRD Rate - September 7-25
$327 Regular Rate - From September 26
Start date- October 1
LIMITED TIME BONUS: The first five registrants to pay in full by September 6 will receive a complimentary 30 minute 1:1 individual strategy session with me!
Get started now!
This proven right brain entrepreneur process has helped creatives just like you clarify their goals and make their dreams real.
“This course helped me re-energize and align my vision, purpose and actions. In fact, engaging in this class got me so inspired again about my business that I found myself in action implementing my plan while simultaneously creating it!
Results are already materializing. Thank you so much!”
What you get:
- Eight weeks of creative and practical assignments including inspiring, informational, and instructional videos plus juicy reading material.
- Exercises and templates that cover the financials, marketing plan, competitive analysis, goal setting, action plans, and building a team (all in a right-brain, creative way, of course!) and fun illustrated play sheets.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with and learn from me your licensed Right-Brain Business Plan course facilitator and fellow participants. You’ll have Monday, Wednesday, Friday accountability prompts in the group to keep you moving forward.
- Orientation Call to help bring you up to speed and get you started on a great path.
- September 30 7:30PM Eastern Time
- Four 60-min. live group Coaching Calls led by me, your course facilitator, to receive more personalized coaching, brainstorm live with your creative cohorts, get unstuck, and celebrate your progress (12noon-1pm ET Thursdays, October 11th, October 25th, November 8th and Tuesday, November 20th. To convert from New York Eastern Time to your time zone, click here. All calls will be recorded so you will still have them even if you are unable to attend them live. Long distances charges may apply.)
- Four Catalyst Chats with me your course facilitator to give you accountability and support to take action and complete the exercises (12noon Eastern Time Thursdays, October 4th, October 18th, November 1st and November 15th. To convert from New York Eastern Time to your time zone, click here.)
- Follow-up material two weeks after the course to help you maintain the magic and momentum
- LIMITED TIME BONUS GIFT:The first five registrants to pay in full will receive a complimentary 30 minute individual strategy session with me. Valued at $150, this gets you an immediate return on your investment.
You will need a copy of the book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative Visual Map for Success to follow along with the program. You can order it on Amazon, or from Jennifer (PLEASE NOTE: After you register for the e-Course, you will receive a special code for getting 20% off the book and/or the kit when you order from Jennifer).
What other creatives are saying about working with me
"Karen Friedland is an inspiring and energizing creativity coach. She combines talent, energy, great personal warmth and marketing savvy. She has the ideal set of skills and experience for coaching creative people in their enterprises."-- Brenda Becker, blogger/writer, http://ayearinthepark.typepad.com
Micheline Courtemanche, Betty and Bing Letterpress, www.bettyandbing.com
“I thought the whole course was terrific, I loved doing the vision board work and felt it helped me create the business I wanted. I love the feel and creativity you created for the course. The course material was inspiring and so enjoyable to work with.
I felt motivated every week. It has helped me focus and enjoy the process of putting a business plan together.”
“It’s a powerful way to re-connect with why you’re doing the work you do. (And it’s fun!) If your brand identity is a bit fuzzy, this will clear it up and launch you forward. In the end, my plan has become a tool for helping my support team, strategic partners, and advisers better understand my vision and goals….priceless! For the first time in 5 years, I completed a business plan and have a living document to use as a guide for the coming years.”
Kristina Ender, Coach, Creative, and Mind Body Adventurer, www.livewellstudio.com
Please e-mail your questions about the workshop at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon!
Right-Brain Business Plan® is a registered trademark of Jenn & Brian Creative, Inc. (DBA: Artizen Coaching®). Used with permission.
Get started now!
Led by Karen Friedland, licensed facilitator of the Right Brain Business Plan. Friedland melds more than two decades as a visual artist, 12 years as a creativity coach and teacher and a Masters degree in Business Administration to guide you through the process. Her business abilities were honed as she was mentored directly by Right Brain Business Plan author, Jennifer Lee. Her combination of both right and left brain thinking enhances her skills as she shepards you into the business of building your business in the same creative, innovative and heart-centered way you live your life!
Karen is a fine artist, lifelong teacher and coach. Friedland works principally in acrylic on canvas and mixed media. Her work has been shown throughout the United States and in solo shows in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Her work has been featured in “The Artist Magazine” and "Literal Latte." But before she became an artist, she was an executive at Macy's, ran a retail store, worked in advertising and was a fund raiser for non-profits. She understands business.
Now Friedland has a line of jewelry, hand-painted tiles and art-related products that she sells in person and online. A community activist, Friedland founded and led the Flatbush Artist Studio Tour. As a Teaching Artist, Friedland teaches art for the Brooklyn Arts Council, the Open Center and from her studio.
StartOrientation September 30, 2018 7:30 ET
StartCatalyst Chat October 4, 2018 12noon ET
StartCoaching Call October 11, 2018 12noon ET
StartCatalyst Chat October 18, 2018 12noon ET
StartCoaching Call October 25, 2018 12noon ET
StartCatalyst Chat November 1, 2018 12noon ET
StartCoaching Call November 8, 2018 12noon ET
StartCatalyst Chat November 15, 2018 12noon ET
StartCoaching Call November 20, 2018 12noon ET